Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Prepare your planes; picayune to ponderous! The Event Schedule for the Flying Aces Club 2019 Non-Nats Contest has been FINALIZED! Find it HERE.
Note these Special Events!
- Battle of Britain Mass Launch! ONLY these planes on THIS LIST are Eligible! YES – that HIGH-WINGER IS ELIGIBLE!
- One Design- EKW C-3603 TOTF! This is the 2019 Cloudbusters One-Design for the non-Nats and Outdoor Champs. Artwork HERE. (Rumor has it you can get a short kit somewhere – ask around).
- the new NATIONAL AIR RACES Mass Launch! For 1920 – 1939 racers that Raced in the US. (verified Greve and Thompson planes NOT eligible – check the new rules.)
Note These Rule Clarifications!
- FAC Peanut event – ALL Peanuts eligible. (no HWP at this non-Nats)
- FAC Scale will be AVERAGE of THREE FLIGHTS with INVERTED SCORING (to continue testing of this scoring system)
- FAC Peanut, Jumbo, and Giant will be Best One of Three Flights
- ALL TOTF Non-Scale Events MUST have time-slips in by 4:30 to permit time for flyoffs, if needed.
And there’s more! No-Blue-Max events! On-Field BBQ! Mega, Mega, Mega! Golden Hour Flying!!! The biggest FAC Contest of the year! Be there or be square!
Check the FAC Calendar:
2019 non-Nats flyer:
Battle of Britain List:
See you there!