McCook @ Muncie, 6/7 June – CANCELLED

This just in from Frank Scott:

Hello again Skysters,
Referring to my earlier email of this evening, and considering that the respondents thereof were unanimous in their view of the current threat to health, I am sending this notice out to state that although the anticipated contest would be a wonderful thing indeed, the risks to health is unacceptable.
The consensus of the McCook Field Aero Squadron is that the  6/7 June 2020 contest at Muncie IN must be postponed until the threat of disease is reduced to an acceptable level, if not cancelled altogether.  Perhaps we will be lucky in the fall of this year.
Sorry that the Corona Virus 19 situation turned out this way, but it did.
So, stay in touch by all available media, keep on building and practicing in safety.
Thermals,
Frank

Previous

Durham Field, 14 June – CANCELLED

Next

JOHN HOUCK, Sr – Gone West

1 Comment

  1. Henry Toews

    Thanks for your consideration. I hope to attend when its safe, decisions like this are never going to be popular.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén