PRINTING THE PINKHAM FIELD HANDBOOK
This version of the handbook is formatted so that when you print the contents on both sides of two sheets of letter-sized paper and fold those sheets together, the result will be a handbook with the pages in the correct order.
- Download the file and open it. Select “Print”
- When the print dialog box opens, makes sure of the following:
- Orientation: The page should be set to “landscape” orientation
- Pages to print:
- Begin by printing pages 1 and 3
- Take the printed pages 1 and 3 and flip them over longways end over end without changing their order; reload them into the printer.
- Print pages 2 and 4.
If you have done it correctly, you should now be able to fold the pages together to make your own copy of The FAC Offical Edition of the Pinkham Field Flyer’s Handbook!